Monday, March 15, 2010

I feel weird.
now, I'm writing resume,
checking out the company's website,
cos I NEED to know more bout them,
stalking the Chief Designer of the company,
(he looks so normal like the uncle selling fruits in the market),
trying to dig out EVERY info bout them.


What if they call for an interview?
I don`t know what to wear,
I don`t know how to answer questions!
Can i jut smile at them and ask them to read my mind?


What if they want to hire me?
What if the Fashion Designer post is not as glam as I expect it to be?


I don`t want to grow up.
I want to be a baby,
and don't have to worry about anything!
I can just use my crying power!
And MOM will feed me,bath me,entertain me.


But if they reaaaaaally hire me,
I`M QUARTER of a QUARTER STEP CLOSER TO MY 7MIL MYR DREAM CAR!
HO HO HO!
and I can use MY OWN MONEY to buy THE Blackberry
plus, A WHOLE APARTMENT FULL OF CLOTHES, SHOES, ACCESSORIES, UNDERWEAR.
and, THE ultimate dream!
which is to SEE THE WORLD!
I need to travel,
I MUST travel!


It must be damn fun to earn my own money.

No comments: