Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm going to reject ALL the friend requests in FB.
On second thought, i think i'll just keep it as it is.
I guess they are all my potential costumer.

♥ ♥

I spent RM 90 on fabrics today.

♥ ♥

I browsed through my secondary school's friends FB.
I don't know why but i feel weird looking at their face.
I'm sure that if i bump into any one of my old schoolmates, I wont smile n say hi, I will turn around and walk off and hide!
I rather they don't recognize me.

♥ ♥

Beard Papa's cream puffs... mMMMmmmMMMMmmm

♥ ♥

I've been offered a job.

♥ ♥

I prefer Twitter other than Blogger.

♥ ♥

Every week is a hectic week for me.

♥ ♥

I'm gonna go try Godiva shake, when i feel rich.

♥ ♥

I want a baby, so i can play dress up with him / her and bring him / her out to show the world that I have the cutest baby on the face of the world.
(i'm just dreaming)

♥ ♥


No comments: