Monday, April 20, 2009

I've found a awesome Friend last night!

Me and my friends went ' Tong Yan Kai ' just now.

Quite a long distance from the carpark to ' Tong Yan Kai '. So we walked and walked and walked and walked. When we crossed the road, a few people followed.

I turned a few times to ensure that my friends are following. A baldie caught my attention, he was following behind my friend and looking at my friend's sexy arse. I thought " No big deal lah, nowadays alot of sex maniacs out there ".

But I walked faster and zoomed past 3 dawdling ang mohs. My friends followed, that baldie followed too.

When we step into the shop, the baldie walked past the shop, so i thought he left! Hallelujah!

We bought our stuffs and walked out, I SAW THAT GUY AGAIN! and he was following us while looking at my friend's sexy arse! I grabbed my friend and zoomed past those annoying peddlers. Those peddlers were cheering, calling names. What on earth. 

Send shivers down my spine everytime I think of that bald cinapek.

No comments: