Thursday, April 09, 2009

I reached home later than my dad who works in Senawang. Me and my dad have switched places, now I'm the last one to reach home. My poor kakak have to wait for me till i finished my dinner+supper. You have no idea how nice it is to come back home, and watch Gossip Girl.


~~~~


One thing I don't like to have size 8 feet is because I can't get to try on those pretty shoes on the rack, and i don't want to ask for my size, cos I know I won't buy it, I just wanna try those pretty pretty shoes.

But now, I've discovered a good thing, I get to buy my friend's shoe after the fashion show. Half price! and the model wore the brand new heels for a few minutes on stage only. Those heels, I can guaran-damn-tee are prettier than heels in ' Confessions of a shopaholic '. The best thing is! I can fit perfectly on those pretty heels.. I can't wait to go for shoe shopping for my grad show. 
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!


No comments: