Thursday, March 26, 2009

Memorable event/stuffs that happened in Pattaya.


OF COURSE! THE TIFFANYS
Pattaya Music Festival '09

This guy/girl here is not really pretty, and I have bigger boobs than her.
some of the Tiffanys are really handsome/pretty and HUGE! O.O

~

THIS! is my dream house.
The pool is surrounded by my house.

~

I like this guy here very MUCH!
He's so cute.
Ripley's Believe It Or Not.

~
The cute ang moh kids in Pattaya!

Beach side

~

and the beach of course! Plus the hot chicks and guys!
Beach Side

~


Somewhere in Pattaya
This is something we get to see everywhere in Pattaya.
Caucasian with a Thai Pros

~


At the Pier
Cute car with racing stripes!
~


Central Pattaya
Handsome lightings!

Such a dumb place to shop.
The Puma Evisu was MYR700+ !
It's MYR400+ in here.


~


Leng Kee 
"Our fav. restaurant"

I de-fleshed the fish and make it dive into the wine glass.
ended up my dad scolding me for dirtying the wine glass.
But it's so pretty and artistic don't you think? hehe

~



Pattaya Safari

Paid ALOT to visit this zoo. It's worth the money.
I love girraffs! The pattern on it's skin is so gorgeous!

~


can't remember where was this.

and this was fun!
the ZORB ball.


~



roadside restaurant
TOMYAM!
*drool*

~


hotel room
with a HUGEEE mirror!
That's what i loveeee!

~


on the plane to Pattaya

What I like about this picture is, the telephathy. =)

No comments: